Re: F20 System Wide Change: Visible Cloud

I'm not suggesting we need to rebuild images for every update, but at a
minimum, when we issue CVE / security errata that affects an image, I'd
expect us to also rebuild and publish new cloud images pretty much
synchronously.

Secure Boot support could benefit from image respins as well, if we ever start blacklisting kernels which threaten (our interpretation of) the Secure Boot security model. Right now, this isn't necessary because other distributions allegedly grant unrestricted ring 0 access by design, but this might change in the future.