Re: F20 Self Contained Change: SDDM as the default KDE DM

On Mon, 15 Jul 2013 18:32:51 +0200, Marc Deop i Argemí <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Monday 15 July 2013 13:34:58 Lennart Poettering wrote:

Hmm, any chance you can connect me with somebody from the KDE community
who might need such a device and would do something nice with it?
Somebody who wants to work on some display manager, or maybe on some
graphical tool to reconfigure seats or so?

I am trying so hard to be nice to the KDE community, but nobody wants my
presents! ;-)

Lennart

Why not contact them directly at: kde-devel@xxxxxxx or at #kde-devel in freenode.net?

Regards,

Marc Deop

Thanks Marc. :)
Also you can try kde-hardware-devel@xxxxxxx .
I'm also poking some people on the IRC. There were some who thought (there was even a prototype iirc) about tools to control systemd services, I guess they'd be interested in adding seats, too. :)