Re: F20 System Wide Change: ARM as primary Architecture

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 09:03:24AM +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:

> As for the anaconda install support, my images will be a copy of:
> Fedora-XFCE-armhfp-19-1-sda.raw.xz with the kernel and uboot replaced
> + some other tweaks, but otherwise unmodified. So if that image can
> do anaconda installs, my images should be able to do it too (assuming
> there is no model specific code in anaconda which quite likely is wrong).

The image name does not really sound like something that can be run
headless to install Fedora. I was expecting something more like a
kernel, a initrd and a pool of verifiable RPMs that can be used as
installation source. For example for x86 an installation iso image would
do, because it is GPG signed and contains everything to setup a Fedora
system that can install packages with package signature verification.

Is there something like this for ARM? The installation page does not
seem to mention this:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM/F19/Installation

Regards
Till