Re: F20 System Wide Change: ARM as primary Architecture

On Tue, 9 Jul 2013 22:36:39 +0100
Peter Robinson <pbrobinson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 10:11 PM, Till Maas <opensource@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:

...snip...

> > test instances for maintainers as described here:
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Machine_Resources_For_Package_Maintainers
>
> I've never seen the above before.
>
> There's instances available to QA
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM/qa-machines

I was working on adding 2 more SOC's for packagers earlier this week.

I wanted to see how much call there was for these... should I try and
make them accessable by all packagers? Or just have a group and
interested people could be added to that group?

> > f17-arm-test.scrye.com is currently not reachable for me.
>
> Didn't know it existed so I'm not sure who maintains it.

Thats me. ;)

It's an Genesi - EFIKA MX Smartbook, but it had an old Fedora (16? 17?)
on it and I haven't had time to try and get it working with anything
newer. If someone could assist me in bringing it back up on f19, I'd be
happy to make it available.

kevin