Re: delays between kernel builds and updates-testing

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 17:09:43 +0200,
  Reindl Harald <h.reindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

so if the would be a link from koji to give karma i would have
done that last sunday as i installed it on my test-VM and as
said having users testing kernels and many other packages
often before the maintainer knows that the build has finished
but make it hard for them to give karma is a conceptional problem

I agree that it would be nice to be able to give karma to packages once there are koji builds available. I don't think that would solve the problems with updates not getting karma in older releases, but it could help it a bit.