Re: [Fedora-spins] [spin-kickstarts/f19] add @basic-desktop to install so basic desktop environment is available

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 12:11:01 -0700,
  Adam Williamson <awilliam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have it on my release checklist to ensure a matching spin-kickstarts
is *built*, but I've never considered it required to go into the frozen
package set at the point of building the RCs. AFAIK it's always been OK
to get it done once we declare an RC as gold, so we know what
spin-kickstarts state to build exactly.

In the past some people have been more concerned about this. I think the issue might have been that the src rpms for updates might go away when the update goes away. So that if spin-kickstarts got updated a second time after the release, the source used to build the release might not be available. (At least easily. I think it wouldn't be too much work to go back and figure it out if someone really wanted the exact source used for a release.)