Re: Do you think this is a security risk and if not is it a bad UI decision?

I didn't notice this the last time I did an install. But yes, it's a *problem* if it does that. I'll upvote or whatever if someone re-opens; I do so many installs in coffee shops that I would flat out not use a distro that did this!