Re: F19 DVD over size - what to drop?

On Wed, May 01, 2013 at 20:26:13 -0400,
  Sam Varshavchik <mrsam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Bill Nottingham writes:

Anyway, here are my suggestions:

valgrind
eclipse
gimp
kdegames

I don't think gimp is that great of a choice to drop. That's a tool that I think some of the less technical of our users might want to use and making it easy for them to install it is a good thing. I'd rather see us trimming more of the lesser used server or developer stuff from the DVD then end user stuff. (Barring games. There is another spin for that and many are getting so big these days that a dedicated games spin can only provide a few of the more popular games and still fit on a DVD.)