Re: [emelfm2] remove vendor tag from desktop file. https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/ticket/247

Hi

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 5:54 AM, Michael Schwendt  wrote:

> dropped INSTALL file (rpmlint warning). defattr and %clean section
> which are entirely redundant for all current Fedora releases.

I think you could have fixed also the %buildroot and $RPM_BUILD_ROOT mix,
too. *g*

Sure but it appears that any change including dropping very old obsoletes is considered controversial or needless change or personal preference now and frankly, it is just less work for me to not care about other packages much. Becoming co-maintainer for all of them just doesn't scale and I have more than enough in my plate already.  I can just ride through even more obvious changes and be done with it or just not participate.

Rahul