Re: [emelfm2] remove vendor tag from desktop file. https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/ticket/247

On 03/05/2013 04:09 AM, Michael Schwendt wrote:
Some of the changes have been applied with good intentions. I understand that. But they are still controversial.
I have made some actual mistakes in some of the previous builds but I thought in this case my changes were really straight forward. This package has never been built for EPEL and I dropped some of the conditionals for very very old releases such as Fedora 11 and Fedora 13, dropped INSTALL file (rpmlint warning). defattr and %clean section which are entirely redundant for all current Fedora releases.
Btw, I'm surprised that there is not a single "sorry" in the reply to Christoph's message
Sorry if anyone is bothered by this. I think we would benefit from less personal style and "ownership" model to more standardized changes and group "care taking" model but perhaps very minimal changes by non-maintainers that addresses only one thing is what is preferred for now.

Rahul