Re: Proposed F19 Feature: Cinnamon as Default Desktop

On 02/06/2013 08:42 AM, Stijn Hoop wrote:
On Tue, 05 Feb 2013 21:46:32 +0100
Ralf Corsepius <rc040203@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The actual problem is the current Gnome 3 being an entirely different
product than Gnome 2, which usability-wise has *nothing* in common
with Gnome2 and addresses a completely different target audience.

Ralf, could you please stop this generalization. You have been
conveniently ignoring posts to the contrary, including mine.

Sorry, I don't see what I am generalizing.

Gnome3 and Gnome2's GUI working principles are entirely different and therefore are catering the demands of different target audiences. They are similarly different as WinXP and Android are different in their GUIs' working principles.

I can not help you if do not understand what I am talking about.

Ralf