Re: Proposed F19 Feature: systemd features

On 02/01/2013 07:14 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hi

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 3:44 AM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson"

> And Bills behavior towards me has been so civilized through out the years. > If he leaves me and my work alone and general stays away from me maybe I will...

You are just proving David Tardon's point here. You have no monopoly on ideas. Just because you have a proposal doesn't mean everyone else who is interested has to stay out of it. Our method of doing things in Fedora is to actively sharing the space we work on. That is the civilized way to handle it. You seem to want total control over your chosen area of participation. We simply don't work that way. Bill Nottingham has a lot of relevant expertise in this area and his opinions are atleast as welcome as yours. You are free to disagree with him but you cannot take stake any ownership.

I dont mind everyone else opinions and criticism or help staying in and out of my works and what not except Bill's after the treatment he has given me over the years.

I personally would have preferred people waiting and giving me the chance to go through all the cron jobs and make my presentation and findings to fesco then afterwards discuss the merits of making the switch for the cron jobs of those 38 components that might warrant conversion.

But since it matters so much to you have at it.

JBG