Re: Status to make btsfs to the standard filesystem of Fedora

What you wrote:
> If you are going to highlight them, do post bugzilla links
> rather than descriptions of the issues.

Or in other words, don't bring up anything here unless it's not in
bugzilla, if it's not in bugzilla go and put it there before we'll
discuss it.
The thing is, Fedora 16 has just gone EOL and I'm getting back the
emails for the bugs I filled that are being closed because of this.
Quite a few of them. And it takes time to create a proper bug report,
then you get told to take it upstream anyway. To say you must go
through that before raising issues in a discussion about how ready a
filesystem is to be made the default in the next fedora release (a
fairly major change) does seem to be setting the bar a little high.
You were replying to someone's opinion ("I'd veto it," not the same
as, "I veto it") and experience (data loss under btrfs, though of
course more details would be helpful).

I'm sure you'll reply explaining exactly how you did not say that, but
I don't expect everyone who gets bitten by a major filesystem bug
actually files one, they're likely to just change to something that
works.

--
imalone
http://ibmalone.blogspot.co.uk