Re: Status to make btsfs to the standard filesystem of Fedora

On Wed, 16 Jan 2013 12:18:37 -0500
Josef Bacik <josef@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm waiting until Anaconda settles down before I pursue btrfs in
> Fedora again.  Things change too much and Btrfs is too reliant on the
> anaconda part working properly to even bother trying to push it
> through at this point.  Thanks,

Well, I hope we are entering a period of bugfixing and incremental
improvement in anaconda since we have the new code in now. ;)

FWIW, I installed with btrfs with the f18 installer and it worked fine.
(encrypted volume with / and /home subvolumes). I kept /boot as ext4
due to a anaconda issue, which I think has already been fixed.

So, you might want to talk to anaconda folks and get their feedback...

kevin