iprutils -- should this be pulled in by anaconda instead of in core?

The iprutils package provides utilities for IBM Power Linux RAID adapters.
Up until current rawhide, this was exclusive to that architecture. However,
now it's built on all archs (because these devices _may_ be found there).

I know anaconda currently does some magic to install storage-related
packages; should this be included there rather than on the minimal list?
It's not a big package, but unless it's necessary I don't think we want to
force it on every system everywhere, do we?

--
Matthew Miller  ☁☁☁  Fedora Cloud Architect  ☁☁☁  <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>