At-risk/incomplete Features review period extended by one week (2012-08-20)

Hi all!
FESCo decided to add one week to incomplete/at-risk Features review period,
see the current list [1]. This means the deadline is next FESCo meeting,
August 20, 2012.

So if you're in the group, you have another week to make your feature ready.
>From the comments I collected it should help a lot of features to get from
the red at-risk state to yellow fields. Please update the current status,
last update and comment current status. I'll update the list for FESCo then
(so again, let me know, to make my life easier).

If you think you can't make your Feature for Fedora 18, don't be afraid to
move it to Fedora 19. With six months release cycle it's already knocking
on the doors. Put the Feature to FeaturePageIncomplete category, set target
release to Fedora 19 and let me know (please, please) to update FeatureList
accordingly. It's not a shame, it's a clever decision to deliver the best
feature ever ;-)

Feel free to contact me with any question!

Jaroslav

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/932
--
Jaroslav Řezník <jreznik@xxxxxxxxxx>