get compiz back in official repository

Hi Everybody,

In fedora 17 we see no compiz, because of some conflicts with boost-serialization. and of cource new compiz (0.9.x) are really buggy! show blank screen when you use Desktop Cube and some other really bad bugs.
So i just figure out what other folks in Archlinux did about this, yes they downgrade package to 0.8.8, i try that, it work really great with no problem and no library conflict. i suggest to downgrade this package to 0.8.8 and add it to official repo again.
I can't do this because first i need a sponsor or mentor and add another package to official repository then i become a maintainer and i can have access to old specs and gits!

Best Regards.
Bersam

--
And Still Nobody Cares