Re: Revelation password manager issue

On Jun 15, 2012, at 3:09 AM, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:

> FWIW, I'd recommend KeePassX as an impressive alternative to Revelation,
> with much more advanced & flexible functionality

I've been using Lastpass for a few months and like the automatic synchronization between computers and browsers regardless of platform for browser choice.

They are using PBKDF2 with SHA-256, default 500 rounds up to 100,000 rounds. The database is locally encrypted. Offline access is possible. The free version supports Google Authenticator for TFA, other forms of TFA are available in the not free (but cheap, like $12 a year) version. They also have a mobile version for every mobile platform I've heard of and then some.

Chris Murphy