Re: *countable infinities only

Przemek Klosowski wrote:
> The usability of Fedora Live will take a hit---the premise is that you
> can insert the CD and boot as-is. If Live is going to require permanent
> changes to the system, one might as well permanently install, no?

Disabling "Secure" Boot doesn't necessarily have to be permanent if the
firmware is designed properly. (Of course, if the only way they allow you to
disable it is to delete all keys and if they don't offer a way to restore
them, then it's permanent, but I'd call that a very broken firmware.)

        Kevin Kofler