Re: Fedora 18 Release name voting and Poll for whether to continue naming releases

My two bits:

The users don't really care what we call the release. Heck, all I go by is the number. I use this distro rather than he others for the amount of tools we have at the command line, and it's not a far stretch to believe that others do as well. Some might call me a tech-geek; I love the power we have over the hard drive that I have never found in he other distro's. I could care less about the name we give the version. I'm not in it for the name.

I hope this helps.

Richard