Re: Question about commiting the sources

On 3/18/12 12:21 AM, Pavel Alexeev wrote:
Ok, please look say on php-pecl-parsekit:
http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/gitweb/?p=php-pecl-parsekit.git;a=tree
There in sources one patch:
http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/gitweb/?p=php-pecl-parsekit.git;a=blob;f=sources;h=8734d4cfe05323e4e2384902887c23f789dcbf0d;hb=HEAD
it was uploaded as fedpkg new-sources or upload action. Is there any
chance occur link on php-pecl-parsekit-1.3-php-5.4.patch? Or I should I
have been done it not as upload source but plain git add and commit?
Will it allow me then build package? Is there any recommendations or
"common case"?

The patch should have been added as a file to the repository, along side the .spec file and the sources file. It should not have been uploaded to the lookaside. The lookaside is only used for upstream release archives, so that we have a persistent mirror of that release.

--
Help me fight child abuse: http://tinyurl.com/jlkcourage

- jlk