Re: Finding package dependencies in repository (was Re: Orphaning a couple of packages)

Dne 8.3.2012 06:07, Eric Smith napsal(a):
Fabian Deutsch wrote:
because I no longer use them I am orpahning

dbh
muParser
scidavis

I wrote:
I use muParser in Meshlab. I'm not a C++ whiz (as witnessed by my not yet having figured out how to make Meshlab build properly with GCC 4.7, so I'm waiting for upstream on that), so if anyone with better C++ skills wants to take over maintaining the muParser package, feel free, but otherwise I'll do it.

OK, I've taken muParser. I'll work on updating it to the latest upstream.

Is there a way to query the package database to find out what packages depend on a particular package (in this case, muParser)? I didn't see anything obvious.

Thanks,
Eric

$ repoquery --whatrequires muParser
meshlab-0:1.2.2-5.fc14.1.x86_64