nsca 2.9.1

Hi,

The latest release of nsca finally increases the 512 characters message
limitation to 4096 and is backward compatible with older client using
the 512 characters message. This was a long awaited change. The only
limitation is the nsca server needs to be upgraded first.

The update is already in Rawhide and I plan to push this as an update in
all Fedora and EPEL testing repos and keep it there for some time before
pushing to stable so people have a change to catch up.
I believe it is ok to push such a change if correctly documented and
advertised on selected mailing lists. Am I correct ?

Regards,
Xavier