Re: Rolling release Fedora - fantastic idea

On Sat, 28 Jan 2012 11:15:11 -0600
Andrew Wyatt <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

...snip...

> Back on topic.  It wouldn't continue to come up if people didn't see
> value in it.  Simply discarding the idea because "a lot of
> developers" feel that it's a "waste of time" is not valid criticism
> of the idea.
>
> If you "can't count" how many times it has come up, perhaps you
> should investigate it because there is obviously potential in the
> idea.

I think the way forward is the one I outlined in:
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2012-January/161632.html

Until those interested can organize and present a compelling case, I
fear threads like this one aren't too much use.

kevin