Re: Dependency reciprocity : real world problem with httpd and httpd-suexec

Warren Togami wrote:

<warren> jbj, is PreReq exactly equivalent to Requires?
<jbj> warren: except for loop snipping (loops are different problem) yes, identical.
<jbj> when loops are snipped, PreReq is honored, but all Requires: in loop are ignored.
<jbj> again, loops need to be solved in other ways.

Looks like I need to go back through all the specs I edited in the past year and see if I need to revert any PreReq to Requires changes...

<jbj> warren: they *are* exactly equivalent, loops is a different problem, you can't possibly fix.
<jbj> you can't possibly fix by choosing PreReq: or Requires:
<warren> jbj, *confused*

Warren