Re: A Glorious Vision of Our Shared Update Feedback Future (bodhi, karma, and proventesters, oh my)

On 11/22/2011 09:03 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> 2. Any update marked as 'critpath breaking' by a proven tester would be
> blocked from being pushed stable at all - automatically or manually -
> until the PT modified the feedback or it was overridden by someone with
> appropriately godlike powers (TBD, but probably not just the maintainer)

Hum I thought the proven tester concept was being dropped anyway.

A) Have maintainers for critical path component provided test cases for
proven tester to use to test to differentiate them from fas-tester and
the "I installed this update and continued to use my system as normal
and did not note any regressions'"?

B) Has the scalability problem be solved as in the required minimum
amount of active proven testers has been met for this to actually work?

JBG