Re: Fedora clean up process seems to be seriously broken...

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 12:38:23 +0000,
  "\"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson\"" <johannbg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think the only way to achieve something like this for maintainership
> we need to drop the ownership module so either nobody owns a
> package/component in the project or relevant SIG owns the package.

We can already do this. People that want to help co-maintain other packages
can ask as long as they are a packager. For packages I am the designated owner,
I am happy to accept help.

One area where we could probably do more advertising for is getting new
packagers via the co-maintainer route. I think most of the new packagers
still come in by packaging a new package. I think we really want most of
the new packagers coming in as co-maintainers.