gdk-pixbuf being retired

I picked up gdk-pixbuf because freetennis supposedly depended on it but
actually doesn't. (Though freetennis if also FTBFS for another reason so
clearing the dependency isn't simple.) Though only thing that really
depends on it is xosd-xmms and I have checked with Kevin about that and
he will remove that subpackage or retire xosd.

gdk-pixbuf is FTBFS because it won't build without rerunning some of
the autotools programs and does not build with the currently available
autotools versions available. There are a number of errors reported
that would need to get this building again and the effort doesn't seem
worth it.

So I have now retired the package in rawhide (f17).