Re: Default services enabled

Am 19.08.2011 17:47, schrieb Lennart Poettering:
> Well, I think Fedora is more interested in real-life users than synthetic certifications

well, when will you start to fix the usability-faux-passes you brought
for the normal users? the last systemd update is long ago

* no feedback of systemctl and wrong from /sbin/service-wrapper
* systemctl does not stop .socket if you stop .service
* useless auto-completion for systemctl
* no progress while fs-check on boot
* no green Ok / red FAILED at boot time, only a desert of text

this are only a subset of degraded usability brought only by you

afther that we can discuss in which is fedora interested and even then
you are not in the position to define this!