Unorphaning onesixtyone

Now that the revised orphaning procedure allows me to pick this up without
a re-review, I've just claimed onesixtyone in the pkgdb.

onesixtyone is a tiny SNMP tool that spews multiple simultaneous SNMP
requests and reports the results. It has been unloved since F12, but I use
it fairly frequently, it has no outstanding bugs and has been stable
upstream since 2002.

Having said that, I'm about to become upstream because I want a man page
and I've added the ability to quickly scan subnets without enumerating all
the IPs by hand.

When I've built it for devel, I'll pick up the other branches, including
EPEL.

--
Paul Flo Williams
http://hisdeedsaredust.com/category/fonts/feed