Re: Proposal: retire bittorrent

15.06.2011, 21:37, "Jon Ciesla" <limb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> My only concern is that there be a command-line replacement available.  I
> currently fetch my ISOs with bittorrent-curses and screen.  Can someone
> with experience with any of them offer a recommendation?  Python, C and
> C++ clients especially.  I've searched, but there are many out there.

I think you should look at deluge-console for there is also a daemon that runs separately, supporting tasks priority, queueing, automatic torrent management, and they've got a nice bandwidth tweaking how-to for it [1].

[1] http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/UserGuide/BandwidthTweaking

--
Best regards,
Email: shnurapet AT fedoraproject.org, IRC: misha on freenode