packagedb-cli needs testers

Hi,

With the help and advices from abadger1999, akurtakov and Haikel I put
together some code for a project called PackageDB-cli [1]*.

The idea is to provide packagers with a way to do in CLI what they do at
the moment on the website (so allowing them to manage their ACL without
going on the website).

The code is pretty much in a beta phase now. Basic functionalities are
there. One can list packages, see ACL, request ACL, update ACL
(grant/deny access) and orphan package(s) (and eventually retire it).
Now it needs a good tests and if there are not too many problem I will
submit a package for review (or integration in another tool).

If there are some RFE on this tool, feel free to shoot on the trac's
ticket system [1].

Hope this is find useful,

Regards,
Pierre

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/packagedb-cli/
anonymous git : http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/packagedb-cli.git

* It can/should/could be merged in another project or eventually
directly into PackageDB itself later on, but for now it has/will have a
different release cycle.