Same noarch update to several releases?

I am co-maintaining boswars-addons which has been setup to not use dist
as part of the versions, since the package is noarch and the same build
is usable accross releases. It's 48 MB, so it has been considered large
enough to be worth not triggering updates when updating between Fedora
releases.

So now I want to get the same update into F13, F14, F15 and rawhide.
Is there a reasonable way to do this? I think I can get it into F13
and rawhide, but I am not sure how to get the same build into multiple
updates repos for released versions. Can I do this one at a time? So
that after it has made it all the way to updates in one release, to
start again in another using manual tagging into updates-pending before
using bodhi again?