Re: Problem with Bodhi not pushing to stable F15 after 7 days

On Mon, 21 Feb 2011 22:00:53 +0000
Mat Booth <fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 21 February 2011 21:57, Mat Booth <fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've just tried to push an update to F15 stable that has been in
> > testing for more than 7 days, and it doesn't seem to work. You can
> > see the time released versus the time in the top right of this
> > screenshot:
> >
> > http://mbooth.fedorapeople.org/bodhi.png
> >
> > I clicked "mark as stable" and received that error message. Am I
> > doing something wrong?
> >
> > Mat
> >

> My math is bad, it's only 6 days, but the policy says it should only
> be 3 days... Shouldn't it have emailed me days ago?

https://fedorahosted.org/bodhi/ticket/586

"This part of the policy has not been implemented."

It's a moot point anyway as only alpha blockers and nice-to-haves are
being pushed to F-15 at the moment, despite the raft of
broken-dependency-fixing packages being ready to go.

Paul.