Re: Rawhide is annoying me!

...snip...

I would just like to note that this is pre ALPHA rawhide. There are
periods where rawhide is unstable when many new things are landing and
we are in one of them right now.

To try and extrapolate what would happen if F15 was released with the
current issues you have noted is foolish, since we wouldn't be
releasing it in that state, and have about 13 weeks to get things ready
for release.

So, I would urge calm and assistance with testing and helping folks get
stuff landed and ready for release. :)

kevin