Re: Requesting a new scm module for a new package

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 19:19, Adam Litke <agl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello all. ÂI am a new Fedora packager and am following the process to
> create a new package. ÂThe associated bugzilla is 638647 [1]. Â At this
> point I am trying to request a new SCM module for my package and have
> followed the documented steps [2] but nothing has happened in 24 hours.
> Is this an automated process or does it require human intervention.
> Does anyone know if there is a specific problem with the state of my
> bugzilla bug that might be preventing the request from being picked
> up?

At first glance the bug isn't assigned to a reviewer plus it is
missing the fedora-review+ flag (which should be set by the reviewer
on completion). Since you need a sponsor the review also has to be
completed by a sponsor as already stated in the bug. See the following
for more information:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_Review_Process

--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary
and those who don't...