Summer of Code - time to do something, anything ... but not by me

Folks:

For this coming year, if Fedora chooses to participate in the Google
Summer of Code (and I think we should), I have decided that I am not
going to be involved.

This is not complete abandonment.  In fact, the below blog post is the
first of potentially several that can be part of a package of
mentoring-the-mentors as I pass on my mantle of leadership.

So if you care about the future of Fedoraâs participation in Google
Summer of Code (GSoC), for the love of all that you hold dear and then
some beyond that, please read on.

http://iquaid.org/2010/12/22/summer-of-code-time-to-do-something-anything-but-not-by-me-2/

From the above blog post, summary of what is needed soon:

1. A wiki page that lists project ideas from across the Fedora
   community.

2. Some folks need to read the application requirements and put a
   schedule together to meet the deadlines.

3. Work all the application process to completion.

Work in the past has been on this list:

https://groups.google.com/group/redhat-summer

- Karsten