Re: Java in Fedora

Gary Benson wrote:
We Currently use Jpackage.org for all our Java packages but it seems
that with FC2 onwards there are going to be horrible package
conflicts.

At the very least you'll be able to avoid conflicts by simply
uninstalling the FC2 Naoko packages.  It's just me working on it at
the moment, and my priorities are to get it working first, and to get
it working without stomping all over JPackage second ;)

Unless all jpackage packages have a higher epoch or version, simply removing FC2 packages will be problematic to maintain because any package management tool (up2date, yum, apt, etc.) will be confused by the situation.

Warren