Re: xulrunner 2.0 in rawhide (F15) bundles several system libs

On Tue, 2010-10-05 at 11:46 -0400, Brandon Lozza wrote:

> I don't blanket label everything with open code as "free software".
> Some stuff bundles things which make it non-free. Code open-ness !=
> free. You can call Firefox open source if you want, but it's not free
> software.

You certainly have the right to interpret those words however you like,
but over here in consensus reality, that's not what they mean.

I would request that you limit your discussions on the development list
to topics relevant to Fedora development.  You seem instead to be
talking about a rather well-hashed point of international trademark law
that's not going to get resolved anytime soon, regardless of how
fervently you might wish it.

- ajax