Re: git branch help?

1. I just want to update mercurial in whatever way is easiest.  I don't know
git.  I was trying to follow the documented procedure, but I guess it's a
bit early and docs are sketchy.

2. What I used to do with cvs is a) update devel b) clone this to stable
releases.  The devel and stable were always identical (I think).  I found it
annoying that with cvs I had to keep updating 3 separate things, even though
they were identical, but I had learned how to do it.

I hoped that git + branches would make it easier to do this.  Just 1 update
and then merge?

3. While it is ironic that I'm struggling with updating mercurial using git,
the fact that I maintain mercurial for fedora does not make me any expert in
git or even mercurial.  I wish I had time to learn more, but I don't.

4. I did rm -rf and then a clean fedpkg clone.  Then fedpkg switch-branch
f13.  Then fedpkg push.  Now fedpkg build.  Seems to be working so far....