Distributions & updates

Hello:
I hope this is the proper place for this post.
I do not have access to DSL )-;
Because of this I would like to make a suggestion.
When a new Distribution is released I get the DVD with everything on it.
The problem is after the install and upgrade the new Distribution looks
to the repositories for up dates.  This is fine if you have some form of
HI-speed available.  When you don't it is an issue.  It can take days
for the new updates to down load.
It would be GREAT if arrangements could be made for a subscription that
would send out a DVD with updates biweekly or monthly.  I think this
could be a good way to keep those of us without HI-speed connections
available up to date.  A subscription could help raise funds for
development and maintenance cost.  You could even use advertising to
help pay for the cost. Something like selling the DVD cover as
advertisement space! You could even do some form of USB Thumb Drive
swapping, Just a suggestion.  Thanks, all, Fred