Re: Can anyone contact Gérard Milmeister (gemi)?

I'll comaintain the following packages; already asked for permission
in the pkgdb.

> bigloo -- Bigloo is compiler for the Scheme programming language
> ffcall -- Libraries for foreign function call interfaces
> gauche -- Scheme script interpreter with multibyte character handling
> gauche-gl -- OpenGL binding for Gauche
> gauche-gtk -- Gauche extension module to use GTK

> plt-scheme -- Graphical environment for developing programs using Scheme
This has actually been renamed upstream. Whoever is taking this over
should also get a new review-request for Racket, the project's new
incarnation.

Best regards,

--
Michel