Re: Open Letter: Why I, Kevin Kofler, am not rerunning for FESCo

On 05/04/2010 02:00 PM, Jesse Keating wrote:
Wrong.  There was data, on this very list, of users who desired more
conservative updates.  There was also evidence on IRC of more users who
felt the same.  I'd say there is the same quality of data

It's an interesting commentary on history to note the following facts:
1.) The more progressive a society is, the greater the relative wealth/abundance of the society.
2.) As a society ages, it grows more conservative.
3.) As a society grows more conservative, the relative, observable stagnation quickly follows

Stagnation has begun in the Fedora community.

Lyos Gemini Norezel
begin:vcard
fn:Lyos Norezel
n:Norezel;Lyos
org:GBES, LLC
adr:;;;;Ohio;;United States
email;internet:Lyos.GeminiNorezel@xxxxxxxxx
title:Computer Repair Technician
note;quoted-printable:"Those who hunt monsters beware, lest they become monsters themselves.Ify=
	ou stare long into the abyss, the abyss stares back into you." --Nietzsch=
	e=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	Mundus Vult Decipi et Decipiatur -- Latin Proverb
version:2.1
end:vcard