Re: Proposed udpates policy change

...snip...

Thanks for working on this Matthew!

A small issue:

- If the policy states +3 is needed, does that mean we are locking all
  updates to require this amount, no more no less? This could be bad
  for packages where the maintainer might want more testing. Perhaps it
  should be 'no less than +3' ? or 'at least +3' ?

I personally like this idea (at least to try out and see how well it
works). I do think we should continue to address longer term update or
pace issues.

I would suggest people with feedback write up their feedback clearly
for this thread and avoid back and forth filibustering.

kevin