Re: Call for Participation - Fedora 13 Talking Points

----- "Paul W. Frields" <stickster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 10:06:09PM -0500, Jens Petersen wrote:
> > Perhaps I missed it but I didn't see any clear indication that
> > a Talking Point has to be a Feature.  Is that the case?
>
> It doesn't.  A Talking Point should be clearly advantageous to the
> latest release or somehow contemporaneous with the release.  For
> example, the public debut of the Fedora Community portal, which was
> not technically a feature of Fedora 11, was still a Talking Point.

Sorry I see my question was unclear: I meant whether TP features listed
had to be "Feature futures" (ie part of the Feature process - hence the capital F):
anyway I take it from your comments that that is not the case and I already
added ghc-6.12 as a potential TP anyway.

Thanks, Jens