Re: abrt not working in current Rawhide?

On 01/28/2010 11:52 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
On Thu, 2010-01-28 at 10:21 -0500, Neil Horman wrote:

C'mon do we really need to make this into a fight? The reason why I
didn't implement it is that it would be temporary anyway and thus
doesn't worth the work, because it's not just that 10 lines of code
on ABRT side, it gets more people from different teams involved, so
that's why I decided not to do it. Yes, I should told you that and
I'm really sorry I didn't.

Apparently we have different recollections of what we discussed.
Neil

So, amusing as this is, I would say we definitely need to have abrt
working for Alpha. (Actually, I might even propose we add that to the
release criteria). Alpha is scheduled for March 2nd, freeing Feb 16th.
Any chance you two could shelve the egos and fix this by then? Thanks.
I'll mark the bug an Alpha blocker.

Sure, let's turn the page and get back to the devel discussion, so here is my proposal: We have the code for the solution that Neil was talking about, I've sent it to review to our security guys and if they don't have any objections then I'm fine pushing it, but if they do, we will need to find some other solution.

Jirka
begin:vcard
fn:Jiri Moskovcak
n:Moskovcak;Jiri