Pulseaudio update issue...

Hello,

  First off, not trying to bash or otherwise start a war about pulseaudio.

Just checking if anyone else is experiencing issues with the latest F12 update (0.9.21-2) of pulseaudio?

For me changing between tracks in rhythmbox include a sound 'pop' at the same time as the volume goes up/down. Also when doing tab completion in gnome-terminal the music playing nearly pauses for the tab 'ding' sound. I have reverted to the original version (0.9.19-2) and it seems to work, however the volume control applet can't start as it is looking for newer pulseaudio libs, even though I reverted it...

I've looked through the bugs already on bugzilla but I'm not sure if its been posted yet or not...

Anyone having issues like that?