Re: ABRT considered painful

On 12/31/2009 07:11 PM, Jonathan Underwood wrote:
2009/12/29 Michael Schwendt<mschwendt@xxxxxxxxx>:
What's wrong with ABRT?

Originally, with stock F-12, I had received a couple of good backtraces in
bugzilla. Incredibly useful. A wonderful improvement over F-11 and older.

And later? - Recently, in all the backtraces dozens of debuginfo packages
are missing. :-(

Locally, for the past few days, debuginfo packages have failed to
install for me because I have the rpmfusion-{free,nonfree}
repositories activated, and the main mirrorlist for rpmfusion seems to
have gone down, so debuginfo never completes, and abrt carries on its
merry way. I suspect others are seeing this.

ABRT 1.0.2 should fix the problems with installing the debug packages, the only problem I know about is when some of the enabled repositories is down - then the yum fails to download debuginfo even if it's in working directory and there is not much ABRT can do about this.
begin:vcard
fn:Jiri Moskovcak
n:Moskovcak;Jiri
email;internet:jmoskovc@xxxxxxxxxx