Re: abrt and bugzilla

On 11/20/2009 01:08 PM, Neal Becker wrote:
Jiri Moskovcak wrote:

On 11/20/2009 12:54 PM, Neal Becker wrote:
Jaroslav Reznik wrote:

On Friday 20 November 2009 12:29:34 Neal Becker wrote:
I can't seem to get abrt to work at all.  I suspect it's stuck on
trying to
get bz username password.  I suspect it doesn't work correctly with
kde.

 From what I know it works correctly in KDE, even we have several KDE
related
bugreports reported by Abrt.

There are even plans for full KDE support and replacing Dr. Konqui.

Jaroslav

Doesn't work here at all.  When I just tried to send a kernel bug report,
it told me some settings weren't correct, and when I clicked on bugzilla
and filled in username and password, I got:

   abrt-gui
Our job for UUID 725650339 is done.
Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/share/abrt/CCReporterDialog.py", line 113, in
on_config_plugin_clicked
      plugin.save_settings()
    File "/usr/share/abrt/ABRTPlugin.py", line 100, in save_settings
      self.Settings.save(str(self.Name))
    File "/usr/share/abrt/ABRTPlugin.py", line 51, in save
      self.conf.save(name, self)
    File "/usr/share/abrt/ConfBackend.py", line 68, in save
      True)
gnomekeyring.DeniedError

ABRt dies trying to save/load you stored password if you gnome-keyring
authentication fails, this should be fixed in next update (abrt will
survive the g-k denial, but forget the password when you close it) which
I'm about to do right now.

Jirka
On kde, we shouldn't be using gnomekeyring, I would think.

Yes, I'm planning to write another config backend for kwalet, but didn't find any usable API reference so far :(

J.

p.s: but according to the error you're seeing you have g-k running, just the authentication failed.
begin:vcard
fn:Jiri Moskovcak
n:Moskovcak;Jiri
email;internet:jmoskovc@xxxxxxxxxx