Re: Possible packages...

> I would recommend you add the necessary infrastructure to the package to
> let it run as a service; although the website doesn't widely advertise
> the fact, it does actually run fine without X. I don't know if there's a
> parameter to force it into 'headless' mode, but you could always hack it
> by running it with an empty DISPLAY variable. (it also seems like it
> doesn't save configuration across runs, which is a bit odd.)

hmm, there seems to be an ability to put configuration options in a file
called PMS.conf, somewhat documented / discussed here:

http://ps3mediaserver.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=254

I guess we should include a PMS.conf with all known options included and
explained, in the package...

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey